Sunday 5 October 2014

Stop calling me old school – 2shotz

Williams Orioha aka 2shotz ,some years back, was a name that meant so much to so many on the music scene. Just when it seemed the rapper had the world of music by the jugular, he faded into thin air.
Many still wonder what happened to the rapper: Has he ever left? What happened to his music and his career? These and many more questions are answered by the rapper who only recently released a video of his latest hit ‘In My Room’ featuring Ruffcoin:For some time now, we have not heard from 2shotz, He told vanguard "I have not actually been far from the scene, I am still in the scene doing the same thing that I do. But the fact is that, people are carried away with the music of now. Everyone is busy listening to Davido, Wizkid and the likes. I have no problem with that.Things like evolution should occur. Sometimes, when people say, you have been away for some time, I always tell them, I have not. Everybody is still in the game, it is a big business I could be eating from one small angle and I am cool there" He also added;Every artiste is an artiste. I don’t think that because you reigned some ten years ago you should be referred to as ‘old school’. I am not old school, I am still very much in the game, So stop calling me 'old School'...

No comments:

Post a Comment