Tuesday 30 September 2014

Exclusive Interview With SuperModel "KOSY VALENTINA"

Your name please?
Kosy Valentina

Can you tell us your ?
Bust:34
Waist:31
Hip:36

And how old are you?
Age:19

What you love doing most?
Dancing, reading, learning, travelling, meeting people,making friends

Your favorite Nigerian/Foreign Artiste?
Favorite Nigerian Artiste:Tuface
Favourite Foreign artiste: John Legend

Your Role Model?
My mum

Tell us Why people should vote for you as Africa's Next Supermodel?
Because I know i possess the charisma, character and the personality, I want to be an inspiration & also a role model to other youths out there.

Why do you love modeling?
Because it helps one grow, Helps in developing one's skills and personality, It helps one in possessing a strong character, to always be prepared. It makes you confident. It  motivates u to work hard, and  moreover makes u determined.

Why do you want to become a model?
Because its my passion. Like I said before,I possess the charisma, I have what it takes, although the modelling industry is quite difficult because of rejections and criticism as a young model, only the strong survive it. I know I'm strong and will go through it. I'll make the best out of it.

Can you give us the link where people can vote for you as the #NextAfricaSupermodelSearch?
one more week countdown to the end of online voting! which contestants will be knocked out? which contestants will proceed to the next stage of the contest? To vote for me pls kindly click on the link to like & comment on my pix.
https://m.facebook.com/supermodelsearchafrica/photos/a.772141979514195.1073741829.761238293937897/772161056178954/?type=1&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6061604886185717740%3Amf_story_key.-8113294603708361221&__tn__=%2As

Advice for the youths out there?
Stay strong & focused, Never give up on your passion, It might go slowly, but u'll definitely get there.

Message to FreshMind Magz?
FreshMind magz, you guys rock!!! U're the best!!!!

You all can follow me on Instagram and Twitter:@kosyval1
Facebook account- Kosy Val Nwaneri

You Guys Can Check My Pictures Below!

STAY BLESSED...

No comments:

Post a Comment