Sunday 1 December 2013

Meet Fast Rising Model ( AKINYEMI OLUWAFOYEKE OMOTOLA )


My name is AKINYEMI OLUWAFOYEKE OMOTOLA ....

I had my primary education at Shalom Christain Nursery and Primary school and proceeded to City of Faith college for my secondary education. Am presently studying Linguistics and Communication at Osun State University.

Career: It all started when I was 17years old. As a girl growing up, I was called different kinds of name like Miss nigeria, Agbani and the likes because I was tall and  was interested in fashion shows, fashion magazines and all. The passion for modeling began to grow as i grew older with encouragement from family and friends.

Ever since my journey into modeling world I have had different photo shoots, and different jobs as well as participating in Miss Uniosun competition amongst others.

MY inspiration has been God, my family and friends.

My role models: Agbani Darego, Tyra Bank naomi campbell e.t.c

My aspiration is to be a well known model within the next couple of years and help others fulfill their dreams by having a modeling firm/ agency myself.

To know more about me, you can follow me on twitter @Iam_duffie



No comments:

Post a Comment