Saturday 30 August 2014

Learn from what Happened in My Past Marriage – Saidi Balogun

Popular actor and movie producer, Saidi Balogun, is very sad and the reason is connected to piracy that has hit his business as a whole. It is said that pirates have affected several copies of his new
movie, You or I, despite recent
campaigns against piracy in the country...

Although he shied away from talking
about his failed marriage, he stated that it was not a coincidence that his last two movies centered on marriage.

He said some of the people who had seen the movies assumed that he was using them to address some issues in his last
marriage.

Saidi Balogun said:
“I hate talking about my
past marriage, but it is
true that my recent
movies speak about
marriages. I cannot say
if the movies are about
my past marriage but
people would be able
to deduce when they
watch the film . The
first movie, Modupe
Temi, shows how
gossip breaks a home
and the other, You or I,
asks which race is
suitable to have as a
wife between the white
and black. If you say I
am talking about my
past marriage, fine, all I
want is the audience to
learn from my movie.
“Possibly, the Lord is
using me as an
example to tell a story.
Although, before the
marriage all these
stories have been there
but God is the greatest
producer. He creates all
things but whatever
people want to say
they should say. All I
want is for people to
learn from my stories .
If you say I am a living
example to what I
wrote, fine, I accept but
I would ask people to
please buy an original
copy, watch and learn
regardless who they
think the story is
about.

Via @FreshMindWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment