Sunday 31 August 2014

Some people go as far as wanting to kiss me —Mz Kiss

Omowunmi Justina Akindele known as Mz Kiss gained attention of music lovers when she released her dance track ‘Figure 8’.The light
skinned song-bird revealed in a chat with Showtime why she opted for the name Mz Kiss.
She puts it this way:” I was new in the industry at that time . I and my
team were just thinking of a name. Then we came up with kiss. Since then ,people have been calling
me kiss even my mum calls me that name.
I later discovered that some artistes bear that name so I decided to add the ‘Mz’ which is Mz Kiss. I chose the name because its attractive it’s
a name you will never forget .I get this a lot .
People asking questions like: “Why are you bearing ‘Kiss’? Some people even go as far as wanting to kiss me.
Kiss is an acronym for knowledge inspires special souls. We all have our own knowledge , but it’s
just the special ones who can pick something out of that knowledge and inspire others to do something

Source; Vanguard
Via @FreshMindWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment